Friday, October 5, 2012

Weekly Wrap-Up: Glad it's over!

Well, it has been a whirlwind of exhaustion, illness, frustration, and did I mention exhaustion?  :) Baby T has been sick all week.  She has a rash again.  We were in the ER on Sunday late night, then the MD on Wednesday.  It has been a struggle.  Bean Boy is having sleeping problems again, which means schooling is incredibly difficult, chores are difficult, life is challenging... I have not been sleeping enough which leads to life being challenging as well.

BUT, we have had some good things happen...  We had a very successful trip to the local consignment shop and have almost completed the winter clothes shopping...not that we'll need them fro 3-5 more months! We have managed to get most of our schooling done, and make up some of last weeks.  Laundry is not falling behind... Ok.. truly I'm having trouble thinking of accomplishments! LOL!  It has been a week of survival, but since that is my goal for the year, I'm happy!

The good news is, I will be getting a much needed break from every day life!  When I was 3 years old, I had this awesome Sunday School teacher.  She's still friends with my mom, and me!  She's still pretty awesome!  We're going to visit her Saturday when I get off of work!  So, I work Thursday, Friday and leave early Saturday.  Just me, my mom, and the kids.  We will take some school for Bean Boy (mean mom!) but hopefully he can do it on the long drive.  The kids are looking forward to visiting a TN farm, and I'm looking forward to some much needed simplicity!

Maybe next week's wrap up will be more exciting!  Have a great week-end!

  friday favorite things | finding joy

No comments:

Post a Comment