Friday, December 14, 2012

Weekly Wrap-up: Still breathing. . .barely

I am going to keep this short and sweet. For the two of you who missed me last week and this previous week, I'm alive, doing ok, dealing with all life has to throw at me.

Last week was just a killer... my regular night shift work was anything but regular.  I worked 2 on, 1 off, 1 on, 1 off, 1 on.... for anyone who has ever worked night shift, that's a killer.  Then, over the weekend I had one of the most stressful classes I have EVER taken, and an extremely difficult/stressful/obscenely hard test I have EVER taken!  It was for Trauma certification so I can keep working in the Trauma ICU.  So- I passed (happy dance) and won't have to do it for 4 more years!!!! (I can't believe I'll have to do it again!) SO that was Sat/Sun.

THEN, on Monday we left for our 3 night camping adventure.  I have started a post about this and will post it as soon as I can...but since we came home yesterday, and tonight starts 4 days in a row for me, you'll just have to wait!  Yes, my life is crazy. Sigh!

Until I'm able to update about our camping adventure, just keep me in your prayers.  I'm ready to settle down!  I love my crazy life though!  Here is a picture preview...

The mirror manatee at Blue Springs State Park.





4 comments:

  1. May be a crazy work schedule, but camping, that sounds great. Hope you guys had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did, thank you! I'm finally getting back around here to reply and update!

      Blessings!

      Delete
  2. Wow! That sounds like quite a schedule to get used too! Camping though - whoop! I can't wait to go camping next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice that here in FL we can go camping in Dec and not freeze our toes off! In fact, we wore shorts on some days!!! Of course, we fed the mosquitoes very well! Can't wait to hear about your camping trips too!

      Delete